Sunday, April 16, 2006

*waitin for u*

I miss u, i need u, i love u...ever so common in todays term, by the time an hour passes these words would have been uttered by millions all over tha world...hmm but the meanin meant by these words onli a few cld realli feel, i wonder when i ever will receive the purity tats love and the person whu cleanses tha pain tat has engulfed me...

I miss u idiot, i realli do, i need u more than u do, i love u..i say this with every word bearin huge weight in my heart, i knw i have hurt u, i knw u can neva trust me again, but i cant be without u..hopin ferventli tat someday against all odds we will be together

I want to hold u,
Look Into Ur eyes,
Tell u i love u
Put my hands arnd u and feel tat i can conquer the world coz ur by my side..

I want to miss u,
sit idly thinkin onli of u,
i want to sit and think of the stupid things we do,
I want to fall asleep cuddlin ur picture...

I want walk on a beach with u,
i want to walk down the road showin the world i have got u
i want to luff with u,
i want to cry with u...

I want to hold u tight,
kiss u good night..
I want to wake up everyday knowin ur mine

I want to spend every wakin minute thinkin of u,
every moment in slumber seems sucha waste without u
God I Love U

No comments: